Monday, January 24, 2011

Living the Dream...

Hello Dear Readers! I just wanted to stop in and let you know that I just registered to take the Jeopardy! online test. This is the first step in qualifying to become a contestant on Jeopardy! My kids and I watch this show every day and I really do consider it a great opportunity for them to learn interesting information and practice thinking on their feet. They can already answer a few questions every week. I would love to appear on Jeopardy! I'd probably end up with a negative score, but you only live once (on this side of eternity) right?!! If you have any interest in taking the test, it is offered online on February 8, 2011 at 8 p.m. EST. Click here for more details and let me know if you'll be testing with me:)

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. My sister is a Jeopardy fan and I've been forced to watch it many a nights lol. Good luck!

    http://nikitatmitchell.com/blog

    ReplyDelete